Kay Syrad’s publications include a new collection of poetry, Double Edge (2012), poetry and photographs with Gina Glover, Objects of Colour: Baltic Coast(2008), and a novel, The Milliner and the Phrenologist (2009). Kay runs writing workshops across the community, writes about art and belongs to the international artists’ collective, Art in Touch.
Get News about our Projects, Events and Opportunities
- Well? http://t.co/5lYfiMLprd 04:42:59 PM July 06, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Re that map, here's the key #ymeportsmouth #Portsmouth http://t.co/KCI9Um4Y3Z 10:09:19 AM July 06, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our writerly view of Portsmouth #ymeportsmouth #Portsmouth http://t.co/vVLHmBD5XX 10:04:39 AM July 06, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The (Chinese) rich are different. - Super Rich In China Drink Human Milk As Status Symbol http://t.co/K5xInVgwKY 06:27:12 AM July 06, 2013 from Pulse News ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Glorious day to be in Portsmouth and Southsea! Looking forward to seeing our project writers later on. #Portsmouth #southsea 11:24:03 AM July 05, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite