Kay Syrad’s publications include a new collection of poetry, Double Edge (2012), poetry and photographs with Gina Glover, Objects of Colour: Baltic Coast(2008), and a novel, The Milliner and the Phrenologist (2009). Kay runs writing workshops across the community, writes about art and belongs to the international artists’ collective, Art in Touch.
- Off to Vilnius to test-drive some new RA practice at a conference on creative approaches to education. Warmer than UK, natch. 3 days ago
- @jeeveswilliams Thanks! There's a ReAuthoring Portsmouth project on the near horizon...very exciting. More soon. 3 days ago
- RT @GregKlerkx: .@londonlitfest hurrah for launch, and excited about @FatherSuperhero on 31 May and 1June #londonlitfest 4 days ago
- We never tire of this bit o' fun - Profound and hilarious poetry written by arranging book spines pulse.me/s/lP8OQ 4 days ago
- Clear, concise, essential look at the Obama crisis du jour - How Obama Handles Crisis pulse.me/s/lPOGO 4 days ago